Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More about me.


I'm from Milwaukee, I'm 23, I cannot survive without q-tips, I like green bananas, I have/have had a lot of pets, I prefer the crust, I'm usually pretty shy, I hate coconut, I get homesick fairly easily, I have lots of jokes, I like to cook, I am addicted to Stumble Upon, I like bugs. I've decided that a metalsmithing degree will leave me with two career options: cat lady and/or trophy wife, though someone recently suggested I kill two birds with one stone and just become a cougar.

No, but seriously. I have no idea what I would like to do when I graduate. I'm okay not having a career in metalsmithing, just as long as I can still make things. So in 5 years I just want to still be making things. And that is all.

Also, enjoy this crappy picture of my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment